What Time is it Wubbzy? What Time is it Wubbzy?

Nice

My son loves Wubbzy, and I couldn't tell the difference, so 10 if you really made all that and 0 if you just copied it, which I doubt.

10JD responds:

this took me about 6 hours total :P I started from scratch. But i might make anouther wubbzy short but longer cause i have some gfx made now :D too bad I didnt work Walden in there ;P

Robot Frank-Tribute Robot Frank-Tribute

the future

this should have been an animated version of the park fight. that was one of the most epic moments in the pre myspace internet.

Lilium Lilium

amazing

this is really my style. my favorite flash movie of all time.

SHIFT 4 SHIFT 4

Love the shift games.

22C21C21C21C21C21C21C21C21C21AC022AAA AACX122AAAA008Z1AB22AAAAAB00Z11AAAAAA 0Z11AA0023C1AAA00Z11AB23C1C01C01AA0X1 A023C1C0520011C01C01AX153002C0023C1AC 001A92002Z11C00Z11A01AAB1C0XY21B00520 021AA01C0XYAB22AA1C01C0X1AA00

Eternal Red Eternal Red

love it

This game is one of the most fun games I've ever crossed on the interweb. I didnt choose to move on on my first game, but I made it all the way up into the 90s before I stopped. The only thing is I purchased the machine gun for the character late in the game, around level 76 or so. I upgraded it to its max on all categories, and now it wont fire when I click. The other weapons work fine, just the machine gun doesnt. Maybe its just me but that was the only glitch I found.

But I do love this game though, and it is very easy for beginners to pick up on and become a master of by the time you get to level 70 or wherever it asks you to move on. I will be recommending it to everyone who is bored on the internet.

Well done.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

timeless

this is one of the most well put together flash games ive ever played. and its pretty fun. im about to play it again, so i suppose theres replay value to a degree. very nice. good ending.

Tricky's Song Tricky's Song

Nostalgia

When I heard this song it reminds me of playing Pirates! Gold for the sega Genesis when I was a kid.

Cayur - Dead Letters Cayur - Dead Letters

Water

This song so could have been on the water disc for the alchemy index. I would buy this.

Solus- Lucia Solus- Lucia

giddyup

this makes me think of a cowboy after his homestead is burned down and he grows up raised by indians and goes through a whole bunch of stuff just to finally get back at the guy who killed his family then he doesnt take the reward but instead gives it to a girl rancher and a black guy who fights in the union. the end.

SolusLunes responds: